Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wewe mjini shule Utapeli mwingine !

fromali rasheed
reply-tomr.alirasheed@hotmail.com
to
dateTue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:21 PM
subjectWith Due Respect,
mailed-bymsn.com
2:21 PM (-1218 minutes ago)
Reply
Dear Friend,
For your kind attention. I will be very glad if you do assist me to relocate this sum of (US$1.3M) to your account for the benefit of our both families.
This is a genuine business,only i cannot operate it alone without using a Foreigner who will act as a beneficiary to the money, that is why i decided to contact you in a good manner to assist me and also to share the benefit together with me.
By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed.
Regards,
Mr.Ali Rasheed.

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.comme google-site-verification=Qm-XNfnL5kai8WV2inT1RRX2WIPaBTG_WPq3kYSBwbgKennedy Kimaro 2008 NYUMBANI NI NYUMBANI TU KUMBUKA KUWEKEZA NYUMBANI LEO

Rudi TOP-Juu